Colours are very important in our lives as they directly influence our emotions. Learn a variety of tinting techniques to add a fresh uniqueness to your millinery range. Unleash the creative artist within whether you are tinting millinery flowers, adding patterns to straw or transforming trims into a kaleidoscope of colour.
» Colours sold separately
Liquid Radiance is a concentrated range of liquid colours for use on all white or light coloured fabrics ranging from silks and other natural fibres through to 100% synthetic and polyester blends.Liquid Radiance Colours are non toxic, simple, safe and economical. Concentrated colours are diluted with water.
» Buy here
5x Dispenser bottles
5x Dispenser cap
At the 2017 Hats Off to Adelaide Millinery Conference, Elaine was honoured by her peers and was inducted into the Millinery Association of Australia ‘Hall of Fame’ for her contribution to millinery in Australia and beyond.
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Fundamentals • Finger Brush Method
• Salting Method • Colour Pre-shaped Petals
• Marbling • Colouring Straws
• Floral Patterning • Heliography
• Silk Abaca Flower Tinting • Colouring Crinoline
• Colouring Lace, Braid & Veiling • Tinting Feathers