Master the rhythm of weaving Swiss Rachello braids in this Course whether you favour styles that are contemporary styles or those that reflect the vintage era of Cloches and Boater Hats. The variety of texture and colour the braids offer will give a unique style to your newest headwear collection.
Your tutor, Elaine Mergard developed a passion for these braids during her training in 1964. Throughout this Course Elaine shares all her tips and techniques so you will grasp an affinity for weaving these exquisite straws into headwear, exhibiting elegant femininity.
WHAT YOU GET
- 3 creative on-demand video tutorials lessons 39 - 41
- Unlimited lifetime Lesson access on desktop, tablet, mobile
- Learn to make complete hats & trims with dozens of techniques
- 4+ hours of comprehensive video tuition
- Three months correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
Recommended by Tressa Swiss Straws
At the 2017 Hats Off to Adelaide Millinery Conference, Elaine was honoured by her peers and was inducted into the Millinery Association of Australia ‘Hall of Fame’ for her contribution to millinery in Australia and beyond.