Join talented award winning milliner and tutor Amanda Macor as you learn to understand the nature of this lustrous millinery component. Develop unique techniques to innovate your own creative headwear and add dramatic styling to your headpiece for the next Fashions on the Field event.
Award winning Amanda Macor was amongst the first to creatively embrace the luxurious Silk Abaca in millinery. This colourful straw reflected the vibrancy of her region in the Great Barrier Reef and inspired her innovative styling which she loves to share with all.
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Preparation And Joining • Edging Methods
• Colour Combination • Trim And Bow Ideas
• Creating Ruffle Trims • Petaled Flowers
• Bountiful bows • Braiding basics
• Wire frame construction • Braiding over wire