Intrigue your customers by dyeing your millinery materials to create unique bespoke headwear. Your passionate tutor Amanda Macor takes you step by step through the dyeing process and safety essentials. Add colourful patterning to your Silk abaca to make an oversized “Flower Dreams” headpiece. Learn all Amanda’s hands on tips on how to transform your silk abaca into a shaped covered base or a sculpted draped masterpiece.
Award winning Amanda Macor was amongst the first to creatively embrace the luxurious Silk Abaca in millinery. This colourful straw reflected the vibrancy of her region in the Great Barrier Reef and inspired her innovative styling which she loves to share with all.
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Dyeing Essentials • Dye Millinery Components
• Pattern Silk Abaca • Colour Striping
• Flower Petals • Shaping Petals
• Flower Varieties • Support On Headwear
• Cover Base With Silk Abaca • Draping Silk Abaca
• Hat And Headpiece Finishing