Learn how to make a variety of visually stunning feather flowers from international tutor and milliner Carole Maher. Whether you aspire to create a colourful statement, a simple bridal piece or complete hat, Carole teaches all her proven techniques. Feather flowers are lightweight and the softness makes them very appealing to your clients. Carole's methods are quick and easy with so many options to enable you to create stunning bespoke headwear for your new millinery collection.
Carole Maher is currently an International Millinery Tutor and Lecturer and has pioneered the introduction, research and development of thermoplastics in the millinery and in the fashion industries worldwide. Carole is a well established and award winning millinery designer with her own purpose built Millinery Cottage and Atelier in Grose Vale, NSW, Australia. She is passionate about innovation and development in millinery.
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
Signature Feather Flowers Deluxe Course
• Colouring Feathers • Assembling Flower
• Sculptured Flowers • Satellite Flowers
• Attachment Techniques • Feather Crowns
• Preparing Base • Flower Assembly
• Attach And Balance • Layering And Bridal Flower