Expand your creative design skills in millinery by exploring freeform sculpting methods under the direction of Sydney milliner, Jane Stoddart. Parisisal straw, buntal straws and crinoline each offer their own unique textured effect for expressive sculpting. These techniques make this dramatic genre a great commercial proposition.
Jane Stoddart has been creating beautiful and elegant pieces of couture millinery for over 30 years with an extensive client base, as well as supplying leading boutiques and department stores. One of Sydney's leading couture milliners, she has taught millinery through workshops, design colleges, millinery conventions and TAFE for over 15 years.
• Learn to make several turban styles
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Understanding Pari • Create Base
• Sculpting Capeline • Sculpting Hood
• Crin Fundamentals • Crin Styling
• Buntal Mats Fundamentals • Buntal Sculpting