Apply traditional Origami methods to your latest styling to add defined line and texture to your headwear. Follow Master Milliner Lina Stein’s proven procedures to execute the precise sculpting using buckram as your base. Your choice of fabric gives such individuality to every piece as you learn to twist and shape the folds for a complete headpiece or make a stunning trim for your hats. The result is creative simplicity.
Originally from Australia, Milliner Lina Stein has been based in Westport, Ireland for many years. For more than two decades she has been creating amazing hats and is recognized as a leading light in the international world of Millinery. Through the flamboyant and extravagant creations, her presence signals an explosive dynamic that is diverse and exposes her to new experiences, people and places.
• Learn to make unique styled headpieces
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Instant Block And Cover • Smooth Perfection
• Wiring Technique • Origami Basics
• Double Cover • Fold Procedures
• Pleating Attachment • Twist And Shape