Contemporary turbans have been embraced as a fashion statement by women worldwide. They can be adorned with convenience and comfort, so your clients will feel elegant in this trans-seasonal headwear. Learn from Sydney Milliner, Jane Stoddart, how to make Turbans with stylish detail using your chosen fabric, silk abaca or crinoline.
Jane Stoddart has been creating beautiful and elegant pieces of couture millinery for over 30 years with an extensive client base, as well as supplying leading boutiques and department stores. One of Sydney's leading couture milliners, she has taught millinery through workshops, design colleges, millinery conventions and TAFE for over 15 years.
• Learn to make several turban styles
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Prepare Base • Central Draping
• Side Draping • Head Wrap
• Silk Abaca Preparation • Secure Draping
• Knot Designs • Turban Wraps