Master the art of millinery. Bring your ideas to life with comprehensive millinery techniques to extend your repertoire and develop a range of creative styles. Refresh your skills or learn something new as you join Master Milliner Elaine Mergard with over 50 years of hat making experience. With such a diversity of headwear on offer you are established to market your headwear collection.
At the 2017 Hats Off to Adelaide Millinery Conference, Elaine was honoured by her peers and was inducted into the Millinery Association of Australia ‘Hall of Fame’ for her contribution to millinery in Australia and beyond.
Linings For All Occasions
Pleat, Inlay Brims
Customise Basic Blocks
|Fascinators & Headpieces
Fabric Covered Flat Crowns
Fabric Covered Dome Crown
Swathed Crown & Brim
It is wonderful that you are wanting to learn hat making skills and you will love millinery as it offers such never ending creativity. Once you grasp the fundamental techniques in the Millinery Essential Course you will then be able to venture into your own creativity. To answer your questions peruse below:-
• With unlimited viewing apply techniques learnt on your own creations then review videos to check your progress.
• Video lessons are accessed via video streaming, available on all browsers with any modern device.
• Read course descriptions and watch the preview to get an outline on what is taught.
• We support most countries in Check Out. If your payment can not be processed contact us for alternative payment options.
• After course purchase your order will be processed within 24 hours and lesson access details will be sent to you.
• The first lessons cover basic hats with wide or narrow brims to your choice. The crown can be a round dome crown or flat tip crown if turned over. The blocks you need are the dome crown and cartwheel brim 18 inch with collar. Hat Blocks Australia have a discounted bundle for Hat Academy students. You will also need a Button Block HA04 to start off with.
• Measure your head over the brow and largest bump at back of head for head size (Average size is 57cm)
• House of Adorn has a Product Kit that contains all the specialised materials with with free shipping.
• We are offering a Certificate of Completion as you fulfil a set criteria by grasping the basics in the Millinery Essentials Course. This will help you to complete other courses with confidence.
• Find more on learning with Hat Academy here.
• Chat to me here if you have any questions.
Warm Regards, Elaine Mergard.
• Unlimited lifetime lesson access on any modern device or browser
• Learn to make complete hats and trims with over 100 techniques
• 17+ hours of comprehensive video tuition
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
Included new features...
Hat Blocks Australia with this course.