Christie Murray is a Milliner based in Australia. Christie has a background in fashion business and education, and, in 2014, was the first accessories designer to be accepted into the Queensland University of Technologies Fashion 360 program.
Following completion of the program, Christie stayed on as a designer in residence, and undertook a co-branded project with a large fashion label called CAMILLA. During this project, Christie and her team made headwear to stock in all of their boutiques and major department stores across Australia.
WHAT YOU GET
• Unlimited access on any modern device
• Corresponding Worksheets
• Business Resource directory
Millinery Business Series: Foundations
• Brand Basics • Your Buyer Persona
• Brand Identity
BUILDING YOUR MILLINERY BUSINESS
• Business Structure • Market Analysis
• Logistics & Operations • Meet The Milliner
Lessons are complete in teaching delivery and support.