Animation of crinoline is all about adding a creative touch of colour and texture to your headwear, under the direction of your tutor Lina Stein from Ireland. The couture finish of hand stitched binding together with the glimmering and translucent display, presents a captivating millinery creation.
Originally from Australia, Milliner Lina Stein has been based in Westport, Ireland for many years. For more than two decades she has been creating amazing hats and is recognized as a leading light in the international world of Millinery. Through the flamboyant and extravagant creations, her presence signals an explosive dynamic that is diverse and exposes her to new experiences, people and places.
• Learn to make unique styled headwear
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
Crinolation Deluxe Course
• Crinoline Preparation • Brim Layout
• Adding Texture • Seal Brim Seam
• Wiring Brim • Fine Binding
• Couture Hemming • Trim and Style