Creating your own felt using merino fleece opens up a new world of self expressive millinery creativity. These classes are a great resource designed for beginners and skilled to understand and develop the art of felt making. Everything is explained by your tutor Wendy Bailye and you are instructed in great detail from the beginning to the finishing of your project to achieve an exceptional result.
Wendy has been felt making for 20 years and runs a vibrant felt art studio, The Felt Studio. Here she runs workshops as well as working on commissions and refining her personal felt making practice. Wendy teaches her skill nationally and internationally has been Featured Artist with Expertise Events.
She is a passionate ambassador for feltmaking having been both Assistant Editor and Co-Editor of Felt Magazine. She is thrilled to be passing on her skills through her lessons.
WHAT YOU GET
• 7+ hours hours of tuition on demand
• Pulling & laying wool • Inlaid decoration
• Blocking felt hood • Styling cloche
HANDMADE FELT CONCERTINA HAT
• Laying on template • Adding decoration
• Felting process • Blocking, fold & trim
FLORAL SILK SCARF
• Preparing floral decoration • Trim designing & layout
• Felting wool to silk • Felt Finishing techniques
FANTASTIC FELT FLOWERS
• felted silk flowers • Solid felt flowers
Leading online supplier of Millinery Materials.
Quality blocks with free shipping.