Percher hats are a favoured styling with their exclusive shaping and sensational trims which add height and elegance. Master Milliner and tutor Rebecca Share is excited to teach all her unique techniques throughout this Course. You will understand how to create outstanding Fashion On The Field styles that are securely positioned on the wearer with a customised band.
Whether you make 3D or Ring block hats Rebecca provides a variety of design opportunities to make your piece a standout sensation on your clients special day. Creating lightweight Swiss braid trims will complement you percher hats with options to style your design.
Winner of the prestigious MYER Fashions on the Field ‘Millinery Award’ 2011, 2nd Runner Up 2013 and ‘Runner Up’ 2014.
Rebecca Share has been a milliner for 20 years and loves sharing her passion for Millinery. Rebecca has taught at the ‘International Millinery Forum’, ‘Hats off to Brisbane’ Millinery Convention and the ‘Melbourne Fashion Institute’. Rebecca has been a Fashions on the Field judge at many racing events including the prestigious MYER Fashions on the field ‘Millinery Award’ held at Flemington race course during Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Recommended by Tressa Swiss Straws
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Preparing Wire • Shape Wire Band
• Binding Percher Band • Colour,Cover & Secure
• 3D Sinamay Blocking • Wiring Shape
• Add Line, Texture And Band • Assembly And Trim
• Ring Foundation • Pari Addition
• Combine Two Rings • Wire, Trim And Finish
• Leaf Trims • Braided Quill