Offer ends 31/12/18
Glamorous lace will add a new level of elegance to your overall look in headwear. Learn from Master Milliner, Brett Morley of Melbourne how to create refined silhouettes in lace to create a sensation on the bride’s big day or as your next Fashions on the Field race day entry. In this Course Brett shows you step by step how to bring the lace to life in four different graceful styles.
Techniques are explained on how to retain the true colour and texture of your lace as no stiffener is used, plus you are able to tweak lace into desired position. Include timeless lace styling in your new collection.
Elegant silhouettes, ornate hand-crafted individual leaves and delicate petals for soft feminine glamour are the basis of Melbourne milliner, Brett Morley's collection. Modern millinery techniques and classic craftsmanship combine to create unique and special pieces. With a bold colour palette, Brett's passion and expertise is evident in every piece he creates. Starting his career as a hair stylist, the transition into millinery was natural and fitting.
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
Lace Millinery Deluxe Course
• Compose Lace Petals • Flower Cluster Technique
• Design & Attach • Bind Headband And Comb
• Lace Petal Preparation • Create Your Own Headband
• Curling Spine Perfectly • Attaching Lace
• Binding Headband
• Design Upturned Crinoline Brim • Creating Lace Motifs
• Adding Wire • Lace & Feather Headpiece