Bridal millinery is a part of all milliners work. Expand the styling you can offer through techniques taught by bridal specialist, Suzanne Madden. Learn all her techniques and practical tips to create stunning headpieces using Swarovski crystals and pearls all on a wire frame base or comb. BoHo crowns, Gatsby designs and birdcage veiling will be loved by your bridal clientele but in alluring colours also a favourite for race days and special events.
Suzanne Madden has been designing jewellery, headwear, accessories, fascinators and crystal & pearl bouquets for 16 years, working with Brides and those attending Gala and Special Events. Her passion to design is evident in her stunning creations and extensive catalogue and continues to grow in today's market.
• Correspondence with tutor to answer lesson questions
• Foundation Requirements • Loops & Leaves
• Wired Flower And Buds • Flowers On Comb
• Design Volume • Branching Style • Attach To Base
• Flat Crystal Flower • Bird Cage & Bandeau Veils
• Make Large Wire Base • Bead & Crystal Designing
• Boho Crown • Veil & Gatsby Headbands