Ribbonwork expert Helen Gibb takes you through a myriad of ribbon work techniques reminiscent of century old skills used by milliners and dressmakers to adorn hats and garments. Be inspired by the past and apply these aesthetic floral trims to your millinery creations. Preview detailed close up views that outline how to make tea roses, coil roses with leaves, wild roses and vintage flat roses with buds together with pansies, carnations, blossoms, tiny bell flowers and vintage berries. Your new found fine detail for trims will enchant your clients.WHAT YOU GET
- 2 creative on-demand video tutorials / Lessons G07 - G08
- Unlimited lifetime Lesson access on desktop, tablet, mobile
- Learn to make complete trims with dozens of techniques
- 2 hours of comprehensive video tuition
- 10% discount on total lesson cost
Millinery Supplies - Materials for this course.